Ace director, Ram Gopal Varma’s latest flick, Vangaveeti which released last week is doing good in Andhra region. Sandy, who portrayed as both Ranga and Radha characters is getting a good appreciation for his acting.
In a recent media interaction, Sandy revealed that he was hugely inspired by Chiru and Pawan Kalyan to become an actor. He also added that he used to see Chiranjeevi and Pawan’s old movies which helped him as a reference to perform those two characters in a better way.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist