As the year came to its end, celebrations have already kicked in for the fans of Mega brothers, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Last night, the much-awaited item number, ‘Ratthalu..Ratthalu’ from Chiru’s landmark 150th film, Khaidi No.150, was released to a thumping response from fans.
On the other hand, the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, unveiled the film’s final poster and motion poster and needless to say that they left fans thrilled.
The excitement surrounding the ‘Ratthalu..Ratthalu’ song and Katamarayudu’s posters is such that fans of both the stars have been trending the hashtags “#NewYearWithRatthaluSingle” and “#KATAMARAYUDUNewYearPoster” nationally since yesterday evening.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you