Looks like there is a huge stock of talent in the mega family. The latest one to emerge out of it is Chiranjeevi’s elder daughter Suhsmita. The talented lady has done the costumes for Chiru’s comeback film Khaidi No 150.
Sushmita’s work has especially come in for a huge praise from the film’s unit who reveal that the way she has designed her dad will surprise everyone. Many do not know that Sushmita has studied fashion design in Hyderabad and also has her own label.
With the first look Chiru being applauded heavily, Sushmita is ready to take this as full-time profession and soon start designing for other stars as well.
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you