The opening ceremony of Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming film in A S Ravikumar Chowdhary direction is going to be a treat for mega fans. We have received information that all the heroes from Mega family including Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun is going to grace the film’s launch at Annapurna Studios on November 24. Massive preparations are being made to make the opening ceremony a grand success and this is one of the rare occasions where the entire Mega family will be seen together to support Sai Dharam Tej, who happens to be Chiranjeevi’s nephew. Bunny Vas is going to produce the film and Allu Arvind, Dil Raju are also co-producing the film. The rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon. Anup Rubens is going to compose the music. Meanwhile, Sai Dharam Tej will soon be seen in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you