Ram Charan thanked hundreds of Mega Fans, especially from USA, who took part in a mega blood donation drive in the US for the past few weeks. Out of the 40 blood donation drives that were planned throughout USA, Mega fans completed 10 of them and saved as many as 627 lives directly.
On the occasion of Friendship Day, Ram Charan called his fans as his ‘blood brothers’ and took to his official page on Facebook saying, “Happy friendships day!! “Feel proud and really blessed to have kind hearted people like you all for taking Chiranjeevi garu’s initiative forward like it’s yours.Thank everyone who participated and organised this.” #bloodbrothers #MegaUSA🙏🏻.”
For the past several years, Mega fans had been actively participating in blood donation drives across the country to commemorate several important events including birthdays of Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan. That’s not all. At one point of time, they launched a mega blood donation drive across South India on the same day and created a new record.
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again