More than 150 benefit shows were planned by fansc associations and theater managements across the two Telugu states, and craze for getting FDFS tickets was unprecedented.
Amid such euphoria, several Mega fans attacked the Srinivasa theater in Kollur, Guntur, early this morning. According to the reports, hundreds of fans are waiting at the theater since last night to catch the benefit show.
But when the theater management, which earlier announced a benefit show, refused to screen the movie this morning, fans showed their fury and tore the screen and destroyed furniture inside the theater. Police were called in and they took several fans into custody to bring the situation under control.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you