More than 150 benefit shows were planned by fansc associations and theater managements across the two Telugu states, and craze for getting FDFS tickets was unprecedented.
Amid such euphoria, several Mega fans attacked the Srinivasa theater in Kollur, Guntur, early this morning. According to the reports, hundreds of fans are waiting at the theater since last night to catch the benefit show.
But when the theater management, which earlier announced a benefit show, refused to screen the movie this morning, fans showed their fury and tore the screen and destroyed furniture inside the theater. Police were called in and they took several fans into custody to bring the situation under control.
- Catherine’s bikini avatar shines in Gautam Nanda
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
Articles that might interest you