Mega Power star Ram Charan left for Spain yesterday to shoot for his upcoming flick under the direction of Sreenu Vytla. Last month,Charan had gone through some intense training in Thailand for the special stunt sequences in this flick. It is also heard that he will be seen in the role of a stunt master and a couple of interesting titles are under discussion for this much awaited project.
As per the latest reports, a couple of songs will be shot between Charan and Rakul Preet in the exotic locales of Spain. The shooting for these two songs will begin from the 20th of this month. These songs will be choreographed by dance master Shobi. It is also heard that SS Thaman has composed fresh and lively tunes for these two songs.
DVV Dhannaya is producing this flick under his Universal Media banner. This movie is expected to hit the screens during Dusheera.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you