Mega Power star Ram Charan left for Spain yesterday to shoot for his upcoming flick under the direction of Sreenu Vytla. Last month,Charan had gone through some intense training in Thailand for the special stunt sequences in this flick. It is also heard that he will be seen in the role of a stunt master and a couple of interesting titles are under discussion for this much awaited project.
As per the latest reports, a couple of songs will be shot between Charan and Rakul Preet in the exotic locales of Spain. The shooting for these two songs will begin from the 20th of this month. These songs will be choreographed by dance master Shobi. It is also heard that SS Thaman has composed fresh and lively tunes for these two songs.
DVV Dhannaya is producing this flick under his Universal Media banner. This movie is expected to hit the screens during Dusheera.
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
- Pawan Kalyan chosen for the IEBF Excellence Award
- Poll : What did you think of C/o Suriya’s teaser?
- Rajamouli is not disappointed on losing out on Oscar entry
- Sharwa Awaits ‘Bhale’ Magic
Articles that might interest you