It is a known fact that Sukumar is producing a film called Darshaduku in his home banner Sukumar Writings. The latest we hear is that the audio of the film will be launched on the evening of 15th July in Hyderabad.
What’s more interesting is that mega hero Ram Charan Tej will be gracing the event as chief guest. Hari Prasad directs this film which is based on the life of a struggling assistant director.
BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti are the producing this film which has music by Sai Kartheek.
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages
- Richa Patani grabs Seerat Kapoor’s offer
- Rocking number from Rangasthalam to be out soon