Apparently, Niharika is completely at ease in front of the camera. According to the latest buzz, she will be the main highlight of the film and her acting skills are on par with an experienced actress. It seems she has also done homework to completely fit into her character. The first schedule of the movie is already over and the shooting is now progressing at a brisk pace.
The movie is being directed by Ramaraju, who’s maiden venture Mallela Theeramlo Sirimalle Chettu, was critically acclaimed. Looks like we will get one more talented artist from the Mega family.
- Naa Peru Surya’s gets a new release date
- Bullock carts and boats for Rangasthalam’s festive song
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna