Ram Charan made his Bollywood entry with the remake of Zanjeer. The film was also made in Telugu as Thoofan and bombed big time at the box office. Now, years later, the film is getting dubbed into Tamil.
The news is that the film has been titled Super Police in Tamil and will release later this month. Directed by Apoorva Lakhiya, this film had Priyanka Chopra as the female lead.
Though the exact reason as to why this film is dubbed into Tamil is yet unknown, mega fans are slightly worried that it might unnecessarily damage their hero’s popularity.
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?