Ram Charan made his Bollywood entry with the remake of Zanjeer. The film was also made in Telugu as Thoofan and bombed big time at the box office. Now, years later, the film is getting dubbed into Tamil.
The news is that the film has been titled Super Police in Tamil and will release later this month. Directed by Apoorva Lakhiya, this film had Priyanka Chopra as the female lead.
Though the exact reason as to why this film is dubbed into Tamil is yet unknown, mega fans are slightly worried that it might unnecessarily damage their hero’s popularity.
- Star comedian’s full-length role in Trivikram-NTR film?
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film