Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently busy shooting for two films, Supreme and Thikka. While Supreme is slated to release first, Thikka will be a late summer treat for fans. Very soon, Sai will team up with director Gopichand Malineni for an out and out entertainer.
As per the latest buzz, the Sai-Gopichand’s film has been titled Winner, although an official confirmation is awaited. The film’s shooting will commence from the second week of April. Rakul Preet Singh will play Sai’s love interest and Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji) will produce the film.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you