Young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej is currently busy shooting for two films, Supreme and Thikka. While Supreme is slated to release first, Thikka will be a late summer treat for fans. Very soon, Sai will team up with director Gopichand Malineni for an out and out entertainer.
As per the latest buzz, the Sai-Gopichand’s film has been titled Winner, although an official confirmation is awaited. The film’s shooting will commence from the second week of April. Rakul Preet Singh will play Sai’s love interest and Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Srinivas (Bujji) will produce the film.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars