As per the latest rumours floating around in Filmnagar, Megastar Chiranjeevi is reportedly gearing up for his much awaited 150th film. Apparently, Chiranjeevi is quite fascinated with the Tamil film ‘Jilla’ which came out very recently. The movie ‘Jilla’ has Mohanlal and Vijay in lead roles. If everything works out, Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan might essay the lead roles in the film.
Sources say that talks are going on and a well known commercial director is currently studying the feasibility of this story for Telugu viewers. Nothing has been confirmed yet and there are a lot of things to be taken care of, before the project materialises.
If this project takes off, it will be a dream come true for Mega fans and movie lovers.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you