Megastar Chiranjeevi’s earlier films, especially in the 80s and early 90s, are said to be a huge source of inspiration behind creating Ram Charan’s avatar in Sukumar’s Rangasthalam. The actor is playing the role of Chitti Babu in this film which is set in a small village in the 80s
Talking about Charan’s styling, Sushmita Konidela, who worked closely with Ram Charan, said, “We had to experiment with a lot of looks on Charan and source a lot of fabrics as nobody uses those typical prints anymore. Most of Charan’s clothes, his hairstyle and beard are a lot like what I remember my dad sporting. Since the look was new for Charan, he had to feel comfortable in it as well. Though the start was a challenge, once Charan became comfortable in his new avatar, it was easy.”
Samantha is the lead actress in this action drama. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music and the film is slated for release on March 30.
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?