Megastar Chiranjeevi is all praise for Ghanta Ravi, son of AP Minister Ghanta Srinivas Rao, who’ll soon be making his debut in Tollywood with Jayadev. Directed by Jayanth C Paranjee, the film stars Ghanta Ravi as a tough and sincere police officer.
Speaking at the film’s audio launch, Chiranjeevi said, “Usually, debut actors choose a love story for their first film; however, Ghanta Ravi has chosen to play a tough police officer, which suits his personality. It’s a brave decision and he looks good in the role. I’m glad that Jayanth C Paranjee, who’s a versatile director, is launching Ghanta Ravi. His father Ghanta Srinivasa Rao is a close friend of mine and I’m sure that Ravi will make his father proud.”
The film is slated for release on June 30. Mani Sharma has scored the music.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019