We all are well aware of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s enthusiasm towards several social causes. Chiru established ‘Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust’ and literally helped many lives through his blood and eye banks. Yesterday, Chiru showed his kind nature again and kept all his busy assignments aside to meet the terminally ill boy, Balu.
Balu hails from Adegama in Adilabad district, and has been suffering from cancer for the last three years. Chiru met him at the MNJ Cancer hospital and spent some jovial time with him. Balu was naturally thrilled to interact with his favorite star and even mouthed several hit dialogues from Megastar’s films. Chiru gifted him with toys and even promised him a special role in his 150th film.It is learnt that Chiru also offered financial assistance to his parents and wished Balu a speedy recovery.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars