Director Sukumar’s latest presentation, Darshakudu, is slated for release on August 4. The film has been creating a decent buzz over the past few weeks, thanks to the participation of stars like NTR, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun in the film’s promotional events.
Now, Megastar Chiranjeevi himself will be part of Darshakudu’s promotions. Chiru will be purchasing Darshakudu’s first ticket today at 10:30 am. Needless to say that this will give the much-needed boost to the film’s advance bookings.
Darshakudu stars Sukumar’s nephew Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Debutant Jakka Hari Prasad has written and directed the movie, while BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti produced it.
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth