The unit of Puri Jagannadh’s 33rd film, Mehbooba, has wrapped up the 2 week-long schedule in the scenic locales of Himachal Pradesh. The unit is now heading to Punjab for the second schedule.
Mehbooba is an intense and soulful romantic drama, set against the backdrop of the 1971 Indo-Pak war. The film stars Puri’s son Akash Puri and Kannada starlet Neha Shetty as the main leads.
Mehbooba will also be shot in Rajasthan. Sandeep Chowta is the film’s music composer. Puri himself is producing the movie under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon