Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur is quite a busy actress these days. Mehreen has as many as four happening projects in hand, featuring stars like Ravi Teja, Sai Dharam Tej, Sharwanand and Sundeep Kishan.
According to the latest reports, Mehreen has bagged yet another crazy project in the form of Sriwass-Bellamkonda Sai’s film, which was launched recently. The actress is quite kicked about her role and has reportedly begun prepping for her part already.
Devi Sri Prasad will compose the film’s soundtrack. Meghana Arts banner will bankroll this movie, which will be shot in several picturesque locales in India and abroad. The film will go to the sets in June.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date