The recently released Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha is still continuing its dream run and the film’s success has given a major boost to its lead actress Mehreen Kaur Pirzada. The young debutant has impressed everyone with her charming looks and impressive acting skills.
Now, if the ongoing reports are to be believed, Mehreen is in talks for two of the soon to be commenced crazy projects. Apparently, the makers of the Puri-Kalyanram’s project and Sai Dharam Tej’s film with Dil Raju are in talks with Mehreen to rope her in as the female lead in their films.
Mehreen is currently touring across the Telugu states for KVPG’s success tour and she is expected to take a call on both these projects after she returns to Hyderabad, say the reports.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you