Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited film, Dictator, created history for being the first ever Telugu film to have its audio launched in the capital of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati. The film being Balayya’s 99th project added to the hype and celebrations. Nandamuri fans from both the Telugu states and even from the neighboring states thronged to the venue in large numbers.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya first recollected his admiration for his late father and legendary thespian NTR. Balayya then duly appreciated the film’s music composer SS Thaman, entire cast and crew, producers at Eros and director Sriwass for bringing out a memorable film. Finally, Balayya thanked his fans for their continued support.
Dictator also stars Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads. The film is slated for a Sankranthi release.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights