Earlier this week, we had reported that the entire Tollywood industry will be getting together to raise funds for the Vizag victims and the event would be titled ‘Memu Saitham’. Now according to the latest update, the show will be held either on the 23rd or the 30th of November.
A special telethon will kick start from 9 AM in the morning and will go on till 10 PM in the night. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the other superstars from the south will attend this event.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you