Merlapaka Gandhi is one among the new filmmakers who made a huge splash at the box-office this year. His first film, Venkatadri Express has turned out to be a huge hit and several producers have come forward with good offers for Gandhi.
In a recent interview, Merlapaka Gandhi confessed that his next film is going to be a crime thriller with lots of romance. “Like Venkatadri Express, my next film will also have the characters who go on a journey and I’m trying my best to infuse humour in the script. Jandhyala garu is my biggest inspiration and he was one of the few directors who made films with a message, without compromising on the entertainment quotient,” Gandhi said.
Venkatadri Express had Sundeep Kishan, Raku Preet in lead roles whereas Sapthagiri, Brahmaji, Thagubothu Ramesh and Nagineedu played important roles. Ramana Gogula had scored the music and Kiran had produced the film.
- Venkatesh’s next gets a start date
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Siddharth going all out for his comeback
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?