Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s upcoming film, Mersal, was in news recently when Twitter India launched an exclusive Mersal emoji. It was the first time that a South Indian film was given this special honor.
And now, Mersal becomes the first South Indian film to trademark its title. Trademarking a title would mean that those who are going to using Mersal in association with their brands will have to pay royalty to Mersal’s producers. Apparently, it took the makers six months to get the trademark process done.
Mersal, also starring Kajal, Samantha and Nitya Menen, is nearing completion. The film’s audio album, composed by AR Rahman, is creating a decent buzz. Atlee is directing the film and Sri Thenandal Films banner is bankrolling the project.
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next