The makers of Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, celebrated the film’s success in a grand manner last night. People’s Star R Narayanamurthy was one of the guests at the Fidaa Sambaralu.
Speaking on the occasion, R Narayanamurthy made an interesting statement. He said that Dil Raju and Allu Aravind should make Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun. The People’s Star also said that Dil Raju has reached great heights within a very short time and placed himself next to senior producers like Ramanaidu, Vijaya Bapineedu and Allu Aravind.
- It’s Official : Date locked for Kaala’s teaser
- Ga Gha Megha : Yet another breezy number from Thaman
- Mehbooba wraps up shooting formalities
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp