The teaser for Brahmotsavam, which was was unveiled recently, has become the talk of the town. However, at the same time, music director Mickey J Meyer has been accused of lifting the tune from an English song, Wake me up by Avicii.
In a lengthy statement from him, he has clarified the misunderstandings. He went on to say that he had no intentions of plagiarizing and that it was a coincidence that the tunes were slightly matching due to a specific guitar strumming. He also added that all doubts will be clarified once the full song releases and that the difference will be clearly noticed.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you