The teaser for Brahmotsavam, which was was unveiled recently, has become the talk of the town. However, at the same time, music director Mickey J Meyer has been accused of lifting the tune from an English song, Wake me up by Avicii.
In a lengthy statement from him, he has clarified the misunderstandings. He went on to say that he had no intentions of plagiarizing and that it was a coincidence that the tunes were slightly matching due to a specific guitar strumming. He also added that all doubts will be clarified once the full song releases and that the difference will be clearly noticed.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you