Mega Power star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming film is garnering a lot of positive buzz even before the completion of the film. Sreenu Vaitla is directing it and close sources of the unit say that the movie is coming out exceedingly well. Also, it is believed that Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan penned a solid script for the movie. Tamil actors Amitash Pradhan and Arun Vijay will be seen in important roles in the film.
Currently, the unit is busy shooting some high octane stunt sequences in Thailand. Sources inform that the movie will feature mind blowing actions scenes which will be a treat to all the audiences. It is well known that Charan took intense coaching for martial arts and it is heard that he will be seen in the role of a stunt master in the film.
Rakul Preet plays Charan’s love interest in the film which is being produced by DVV Danayya. Young musical sensation SS Thaman is the film’s composer
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed
- Special reception for Chay-Sam in Chennai
- Karthi’s Khakee Raises Curiosity