The promotions of Sardaar are on full swing as the makers are doing everything possible to take their film to huge heights. Latest update reveals that the film is releasing in close to fourty countries world wide.
This is massive and is the first time for any Telugu movie till date. Pawan Kalyan’s craze is unprecedented and things are going to get even more crazy when the audio of the film will be launched this Sunday in Hyderabad.
The film is also releasing in Hindi which shows the craze that Pawan has in North India. Directed by Bobby, Sardar has Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. Sardaar is up for an April 8th release.
- Dhanush regrets storming out of a TV interview
- Despite stardom, Sai Pallavi’s heart beats for medicine
- Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari completes censor
- Nayanthara shares screen space with Amitabh Bachchan
- Mahesh, Rakul to romance in Romania
Articles that might interest you