Ever since the drug scandal broke in Tollywood, director Puri Jagannadh’s name has been making headlines prominently. Media reports revealed that Puri was issued notice by the SIT that summoned him to attend the inquiry between 19 to 27 of this month.
Now, Puri’s daughter Pavithra took to her Instagram account and wrote a lengthy post, criticizing a section of media that has been propagating false rumors about Puri’s involvement in the drug scandal. “My dad is not involved in drugs. Mind ur words,” said the young girl, who went on to describe Puri as a family man and a director who constantly chases his goals.
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
- Unique promotions helping NRNM
- LIE gearing up for a massive release
- Star couple buy an apartment in New York
- Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s Malayalam Trailer Is Ready
Articles that might interest you