Ever since the drug scandal broke in Tollywood, director Puri Jagannadh’s name has been making headlines prominently. Media reports revealed that Puri was issued notice by the SIT that summoned him to attend the inquiry between 19 to 27 of this month.
Now, Puri’s daughter Pavithra took to her Instagram account and wrote a lengthy post, criticizing a section of media that has been propagating false rumors about Puri’s involvement in the drug scandal. “My dad is not involved in drugs. Mind ur words,” said the young girl, who went on to describe Puri as a family man and a director who constantly chases his goals.
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
- Grand pre-release event to step up the buzz for Mahanubhavudu
- Do Kamal and Shankar have a surprise in store for fans?
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
Articles that might interest you