Miss India USA turned movie star Richa Gangopadhyay refuted the marriage rumors that have been doing the rounds in a section of media since yesterday. Richa said that she will not get married anytime soon and that she will let everyone know whenever she gets married.
Richa made her acting debut with Rana’s Leader. She went on to act in several hit films in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali. However, she bid adieu to acting and moved back to the US, where she graduated in a Master’s program in business from a reputed business school. Richa also clarified that she has no plans to return to movies.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?