Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Mirchi’ has turned out to be a phenomenal hit and the movie’s worldwide revenue has breached the 40 Cr barrier. With this performance, Prabhas joins a select club of Telugu heroes who have managed to achieve this feat. Collections are still pretty steady in most areas and the film is the biggest hit in Prabhas’s career.
As of yesterday, we have learnt that the movie brought in a share of 16 Crores in Nizam and Ceded areas together. Another 18 Crores came in from the rest of Andhra Pradesh. Strong revenues from Karnataka and overseas markets pushed the total revenue figure past the 40 Cr mark.
Koratala Shiva directed this movie and UV Creations banner has produced it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay were seen as the heroines.
- Niharika credits uncle Chiranjeevi for her acting skills
- Talented director happy with Savyasachi’s output
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- MCA’s title song to be out soon
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?