Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Mirchi’ is doing superb business at the Box Office and collections were extremely strong over the weekend. The movie is the biggest hit in Prabhas’s career and trade analysts are now predicting that the film may breach the all important 40 Crore mark.
As of yesterday night, collections for East Godavari stand at approximately Rs. 1.72 Crores (share). The film is expected to fetch a share of approximately Rs. 2.30 – Rs. 2.50 Crores in the long run. The previous highest figure for Prabhas in this area stands at Rs. 1.86 Crores, which came in for ‘Mr. Perfect’.
The film has Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay as the heroines. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Koratala Siva is the director.
- AR Murugadoss’ next to kick-start from October
- Star heroine aims to write her first script by year end
- DJ’s 2-day Nizam collections
- DJ’s 2-day AP/Telangana collections
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
Articles that might interest you