Released on this day, in 2013, Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ faction drama, Mirchi, went on to become a huge hit. Mirchi was the first 40 crore film for Prabhas. The film had Anushka, Richa Gangopadhyay, Sathyaraj and Nadiya etc in prominent roles.
Mirchi was the directorial debut movie for writer Koratala Siva. As the film turned 5 today, the star director went nostalgic about the beginning of his memorable journey and took to Twitter to thank Prabhas and the entire team for an unforgettable experience.
Mirchi was also the first movie for one of the most popular production houses in Tollywood, UV Creations. Devi Sri Prasad was the music composer.
Been 5 years my memorable journey has begun with MIRCHI. Full of fond memories. Thank u daring Prabhas and my entire team for such an unforgettable experience. @madhie1 @ThisIsDSP @ramjowrites @UV_Creations #5YearsForTrendsettingMirchi
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) February 8, 2018
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections