A most unusual case was registered at the Banjara Hills Police Station in Hyderabad. A man filed a case against a miscreant who duped him out of money, on the pretext of introducing him to Superstar Mahesh Babu. Apparently, the cheater asked the person to deposit 5000 Rs in his bank account and promised to take him to Mahesh Babu for an interaction.
The cheater also allegedly promised to get Mahesh Babu to help out for the medical expenses of the victim’s daughter. After realising that he had been duped, the victim filed a police complaint and provided details about the cheater’s mobile number as well as the bank account details into which money had been deposited.
Police officials have accepted the case for investigation and are looking into the matter.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you