According to the latest reports, Ravindra, an Anantapur native, went to K Raghavendra Rao’s residence at Film Nagar at around 10 am yesterday. As the director was going out in his car, the man started hurling abuses and attacked Raghavendra Rao’s car with an iron rod, only to be stopped by the watchman.
Raghavendra Rao rolled down the car window and asked him about the matter and the man said that he had sent him the script of Sriramadasu way back in 2003 to Raghavendra Rao and alleged that the director didn’t give him the credit in the film which released in 2006.
When Raghavendra Rao explained him that Bharavi was the script writer of that film, the man started abusing the senior director and it prompted Raghavendra Rao to exit the scene.
This made Ravindra furious and he went on to damage other expensive cars at KRR’s residence. The director’s son Prakash held him captive and informed the police and they booked him under the sections 452, 427 of the IPC. The matter is being probed at the moment.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release
- Allu Arjun & Ayaan recreating Oru Adaar Love’s teaser is a hit