In a shocking incident, a unit member was killed after being electrocuted on the sets of Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala. According to the latest reports, a set boy came in contact with a live wire while erecting a giant set in Hundamalli, Chennai.
The victim was immediately rushed to a hospital, but couldn’t be saved. This tragedy has left the film’s unit shocked. The second schedule was supposed to kick-start from June 24. There is no update on whether the shooting will begin as scheduled.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani and Pankaj Tripathi etc will be essaying crucial roles in the movie.
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation