Admired for her gorgeous looks and impressive acting skills in Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Sumanth Ashwin’s Columbus, petite Bengali beauty Mishti Chakraborty is all set to romance newcomer Akash, son of Columbus’ producer Aswani Kumar Sahadev, in his debut film.
Aswani Kumar will himself produce the film and apparently, he had earlier planned to rope in a leading actress opposite his son. However, Mishti grabbed the opportunity in the end, thanks to her previous association with the producer during the making of Columbus.
Narasimha Rao, a former assistant to Tamil director Shankar, will be making his directorial debut with this high budget romantic drama.
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
Articles that might interest you