Admired for her gorgeous looks and impressive acting skills in Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Sumanth Ashwin’s Columbus, petite Bengali beauty Mishti Chakraborty is all set to romance newcomer Akash, son of Columbus’ producer Aswani Kumar Sahadev, in his debut film.
Aswani Kumar will himself produce the film and apparently, he had earlier planned to rope in a leading actress opposite his son. However, Mishti grabbed the opportunity in the end, thanks to her previous association with the producer during the making of Columbus.
Narasimha Rao, a former assistant to Tamil director Shankar, will be making his directorial debut with this high budget romantic drama.
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you