There is a small change in the release date of Varun Tej’s Mister. The film will now release on the 14th of this month instead of the 13th. Reasons for this sudden change are yet unknown but things are finally cleared for the release.
Both Varun Tej and Sreenu Vaitla are banking heavily on this film to get back in the game. The makers are promoting this film heavily so that they reach a wider audience. Hebah Patel and Lavanya Tripathi play the female leads.
The trailers have caught on quite well and we need to see whether this film gives the team a good success.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you