There is a small change in the release date of Varun Tej’s Mister. The film will now release on the 14th of this month instead of the 13th. Reasons for this sudden change are yet unknown but things are finally cleared for the release.
Both Varun Tej and Sreenu Vaitla are banking heavily on this film to get back in the game. The makers are promoting this film heavily so that they reach a wider audience. Hebah Patel and Lavanya Tripathi play the female leads.
The trailers have caught on quite well and we need to see whether this film gives the team a good success.
- Top producer says Netflix & Amazon are killing cinema
- Tragedy in Mahesh Babu’s family
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr