Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s Mister released on Friday to decent opening collections. The film’s shortened version (the makers have trimmed the movie by approximately 10 minutes since last night shows) is getting a much better feedback from fans.
In his recent interview to a popular English news daily, Varun Tej recollected the shooting memories in the exotic locales of Italy. Admittedly, Varun had never experienced snowfall in his life, and he “turned into a little child” when it started snowing during the Sayyori Sayyori song shoot. “I got super excited,“ Varun said.
Mister is directed by Sreenu Vaitla and produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalapu Bujji. Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel are the film’s leading ladies.
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell