During the recently concluded fans meeting in Chennai, Super Star Rajinikanth strongly hinted about stepping into active politics and even asked his fans to ‘be prepared’ for war against corruption in politics.
Since then, there have been all kinds of speculations around Rajini’s political party. A section of media has been reporting that Rajini will soon fly to New Delhi to meet Narendra Modi and discuss his entry into the ruling BJP.
On the other hand, Rajini’s close friend of four decades and Tamil Nadu Congress Committee President Thirunavukkarasar stated today that Rajini will not join any regional or national party and that the Thalaivar will only float his own party and contest in the upcoming general elections.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you