During the recently concluded fans meeting in Chennai, Super Star Rajinikanth strongly hinted about stepping into active politics and even asked his fans to ‘be prepared’ for war against corruption in politics.
Since then, there have been all kinds of speculations around Rajini’s political party. A section of media has been reporting that Rajini will soon fly to New Delhi to meet Narendra Modi and discuss his entry into the ruling BJP.
On the other hand, Rajini’s close friend of four decades and Tamil Nadu Congress Committee President Thirunavukkarasar stated today that Rajini will not join any regional or national party and that the Thalaivar will only float his own party and contest in the upcoming general elections.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars