Nandamuri Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal’s recently released family entertainer, MLA, has had a decent first weekend. Worldwide, the film collected Rs. 7.03 crore share and a gross of 12 crore.
MLA’s producers are buoyed by the film’s box-office collections. At the success meet that was held this afternoon, the makers announced that the film has already breached the break even point and that whatever the film collects from today will be overflows.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are MLA’s area-wise worldwide first weekend collections (in shares):
|West Godavari||0.28 Crs|
|East Godavari||0.56 Crs|
Total 3 days AP & TS share – Rs.5.93 Crs
Total 3 days worldwide share – Rs. 7.03 Crs
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop