Music director MM Keeravaani, who has delivered hundreds of blockbuster songs over the past 27 years, has sent clear signals to his fans that he may not continue as a music director anymore. In the past, he had hinted about his retirement in late 2016; however, he had to push the retirement date to a much later time frame due to Baahubali 2 and Om Namo Venkatesaya.
In a series of tweets that he posted earlier today, he thanked the likes of K Raghavendra Rao, Mahesh Bhat, Krishnam Raju, Ramoji Rao for their support and went on to heap praises on SS Rajamouli. “No one can reach SSR standards as long as his devotion and passion for work lasts. Idhi vandha SHAATHAM nijam. Idhi naa VEDHA vaakku,” Keeravaani said.
Criticising the directors in the industry, Keeravaani stated that not many people listen and thus, it has become more and more difficult for him to continue composing music for films. He ended his tweets saying that he’ll reveal later today if he’s going to continue composing music or not.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon