Overseas prints of Krishna Vamsi and Gopichand’s “MOGUDU” have been dispatched and all premier shows are confirmed for November 3rd as Per Schedules.
This is Krishna Vamsi’s latest romantic family entertainer after Ninne Pelladata, Murari and Chandamama.
MOGUDU carries a very good positive talk in film circles especially for the scenes involving Gopichand and Roja. There is also a talk that Tollywood might have finally found another “Gundamma” in Roja. Taapasee plays the female lead. Rajendra Prasad and Naresh play other important roles.
-Hari Venkateswara Pictures.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon