Overseas prints of Krishna Vamsi and Gopichand’s “MOGUDU” have been dispatched and all premier shows are confirmed for November 3rd as Per Schedules.
This is Krishna Vamsi’s latest romantic family entertainer after Ninne Pelladata, Murari and Chandamama.
MOGUDU carries a very good positive talk in film circles especially for the scenes involving Gopichand and Roja. There is also a talk that Tollywood might have finally found another “Gundamma” in Roja. Taapasee plays the female lead. Rajendra Prasad and Naresh play other important roles.
-Hari Venkateswara Pictures.
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani