Overseas prints of Krishna Vamsi and Gopichand’s “MOGUDU” have been dispatched and all premier shows are confirmed for November 3rd as Per Schedules.
This is Krishna Vamsi’s latest romantic family entertainer after Ninne Pelladata, Murari and Chandamama.
MOGUDU carries a very good positive talk in film circles especially for the scenes involving Gopichand and Roja. There is also a talk that Tollywood might have finally found another “Gundamma” in Roja. Taapasee plays the female lead. Rajendra Prasad and Naresh play other important roles.
-Hari Venkateswara Pictures.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you