MB40 the mega event to celebrate Mohan Babu’s 40 years of filmdom has been the talk of town even since it was announced. There is much anticipation about the event and a positive vibe in the South Indian film industry with all top stars like Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Balakrishna along with many other veteran Tollywood stars are slated to attend this event.
Sources have revealed that the event can be considered to be on par, or rather even bigger than the Vajrotsavam that was held a few years ago. With over 560 films to his credit, the actor has made a unique place for himself in the history of Telugu cinema. His contribution to the film industry was also recently commemorated at the 63rd Filmfare Awards, with Lifetime Achievement Award. The event will be held in Vizag on the 17th of September.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?