Veteran film star Mohan Babu has taken part in the promotional campaign of his daughter and actress Lakshmi Manchu’s soon to be aired TV show, Memu Saitham. This morning, Mohan Babu turned idly vendor and served breakfast to the people of Tirupati. All the money collected was donated to the needy.
Lakshmi Manchu’s Memu Saitham is a charitable TV show which aims to empower and assist the poor and needy. In the past, stars like Rakul Preet, Rana Daggubati, Akhil and Shriya took part in the program’s promotional campaign and donated all the money collected to those in need.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked