Veteran film star Mohan Babu has taken part in the promotional campaign of his daughter and actress Lakshmi Manchu’s soon to be aired TV show, Memu Saitham. This morning, Mohan Babu turned idly vendor and served breakfast to the people of Tirupati. All the money collected was donated to the needy.
Lakshmi Manchu’s Memu Saitham is a charitable TV show which aims to empower and assist the poor and needy. In the past, stars like Rakul Preet, Rana Daggubati, Akhil and Shriya took part in the program’s promotional campaign and donated all the money collected to those in need.
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
Articles that might interest you