Now that there are only a few hours to go before the release of Gayatri, the entire team is busy promoting the film all over. Collection king, Mohan Babu is leading from the front and is promoting the film quite aggressively.
The legendary actor has been giving interviews to the media and even visited the FaceBook office to go live for the audience. Even in this age, Mohan Babu has taken quite an interest in promoting his film which is not at all necessary for an actor of his stature.
The star hero is coming back on the silver screen after a long gap of one year and that too in a double role. Gayatri is carrying a positive buzz and has Vishnu Manchu in a crucial role.
Shreya Saran and Nikhila Vimal also play important roles in this film which is directed by Madan. Thaman scores music.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23