Fondly known as Collection King, Padma Shri Mohan Babu recollected his 40-year-old film career at the Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu audio success meet in Tirupati last night. Speaking on the occasion, Mohan Babu said that he faced several hardships in the early days of his career, but struggled hard to make a mark for himself and successfully acted in 560 films in 40 years.
Mohan Babu revealed that he has slowed down on his acting assignments since his children have grown up to become big stars and said that he has passed on the responsibilities to his children Vishnu, Lakshmi and Manoj. The veteran star also said that he did MMAK as he decided to act in at least one film per year and that he thinks, eats and breathes Cinema.
Produced by Vishnu Manchu, Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu is slated for a December 25 release.
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
Articles that might interest you