Dr Mohan Babu is one of the most versatile and respected actors in the industry. He has acted in close to 510 movies and has also produced around 50 movies. He is now eagerly waiting for the release of ‘Doosukeltha’, which has been produced by his son Vishnu.
After a long time, Dr. Mohan Babu took to Twitter and urged viewers to come and watch the movie in theatres. He requested their help in curbing the evil practice of piracy. His tweet read “We make movies for millions of people like you. Unless and until you join hands wit us in fighting piracy,we will not be able to make movies”.
Dr. Mohan Babu is also pretty confident about the success of the movie and said that hard work always pays.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award
- Balakrishnudu gets censor clearance