Collection King Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are busy promoting their upcoming film Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu. Meanwhile, unit sources reveal that Mohan Babu will be seen in an all round performance after a long gap.
Mohan Babu’s character is said to have his trademark dialogues and comedy. He is cast opposite yesteryear actresses Meena and Ramya Krishna and their chemistry is set to form the main stay of the film.
Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame directs this project which will be high on family values and have some hilarious comedy. This is the first time that Allari Naresh will share screen space with the legendary actor.
- Solid openings for Sachin: A Billion Dreams
- Samanthamani’s first look impresses
- [email protected] Cr just a matter of days
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Fans rejoice Melody Brahma’s musical medley
Articles that might interest you