It is well-known that senior hero Mohan Babu is making his comeback after a gap of 2 years with an emotional drama titled Gayathri. Currently, the film is in the leg of shooting and the makers have planned to release the film on February 9th.
We had reported long back that Mohan Babu will be essaying both the hero and villain roles in Gayathri. Mohan Babu made a huge impression with his negative roles in the initial days of his career and he will be seen as an antagonist after a long gap. Sources say that Mohan Babu’s negative role in Gayathri will be a major highlight of the movie.
Mohan Babu’s son Vishnu Manchu and Shriya Saran will be seen in special roles in the movie, along with Anasuya and Meda Meeda Abbayi fame Nikhila Vimal. Gayathri is being directed by popular writer Madan. SS Thaman is scoring the film’s music. Mohan Babu is bankrolling the movie under Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema