Mohan Lal, who has superstar status in Malayalam, is going to be seen in two straight Telugu movies this year. He will be seen in ‘Janatha Garage’ and ‘Manamantha’ and both projects are from reputed production houses. Mohan Lal is apparently so impressed with the hospitality of the people here that he is now ready to appear in more Telugu films.
The actor is known to get along extremely well with his co-stars and the same was the case for his Telugu projects. The actor has asked his managers to entertain local filmmakers who are willing to cast the Malayalam actor in important roles.
If Janatha Garage and Manamantha do well, expect to see more of Mohan Lal in Tollywood.
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next
- It’s been difficult working on Saaho: Neil Nitin Mukesh
- Yet another young actress dubs in Telugu
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor